Powered by Blogger.

And life goes on...

I love routine. Anyone who knows me well, knows that I thrive on schedules and routine and really...monotony. Change makes me nervous until I sit with it for awhile. That is why I am loving this week. The kids are in school, my husband is working, nap time is at the same time everyday... my life is pretty nice right now. The only thing is, is that there is nothing special to blog about! So, to break things up a little, I am going to work on a couple of projects and hopefully I can take some pictures and show you all what I am going to be working on.

One of the things that I need (I use that term loosely) to do is make a fleece blanket for my 4 year old's baby jaguar (its really a leapard but it looks like baby Jaguar from Diego). I have to (again, used loosely) make a little one for the jaguar and a little bigger one for Hannah so they can match.

The other thing I'm working on is a word design that I am going to create with my family's names on them and then (hopefully) transfer them on to a canvas bag. Hopefully it will transfer well. I don't have the best track record when it comes to things ironed on. If it works, I want to try and transfer it on to a tee shirt.

Anyway, when I get these things done (if they turn out that is), I will take pictures and show you them! Stand by!

No comments:

Post a Comment