Powered by Blogger.

Getting to know us...

As I was blog reading today, I saw that one of the blogs I follow was doing a question/answer thing. I loved reading her answers so I decided to blog my answers to her questions. Enjoy! (if you want to read Alexis' answers go to http://withhimalltheway.blogspot.com/)




1. What are your middle names?
Jared's is Steven (his dad's name) and mine is Karol (my mom's name). I know, real original. Actually we did the same thing to our two oldest. Eliya is Eliya Stephanie and Josiah is Josiah Jared. We are continuing the originality (said sarcastically!)
2. How long have you been together?
Married since June 1999
3. How long did you know each other before you started dating?
5 years
4. Who asked who out?
Jared asked me but I was SOOOOO hoping he would. (I had the biggest crush on him!)
5. How old are each of you?
Jared is 35 and I am 31
6. Did you go to the same school?
nope
7. Are you from the same home town?
Nope.
8. Who is the smartest?
Definitely Jared
9. Who majored in what?
Jared majored in computer science with a math and physics double minor. And then he went back to school to get his masters in business administration. I majored in Elementary Education.
10. Who is the most sensitive?
Definitely me.
11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
We went to the Bahamas 3 years ago. Before that, we took ourselves on a tour of the west coast. We flew to Arizona and then rented a car and drove up through Nevada, California, Oregon and Washington. Then we flew back home from Seattle.
12. Who has the worst temper?
If I had to pick, it would be Jared. But neither one of us has much of a temper.

13. How many children do you want?
Ummm, we are happy with our three!
14. Who does the cooking?
I do. But Jared does some mean grilling!
15. Who is more social?
Both of us. Jared is better at being social with new people but I can hold my own when we already know them.
16. Who is the neat freak?
Jared is but that is one of my greatest wishes at the moment...to become a neat freak. I'm kind of jealous of people who are.
17. Who is the most stubborn?
Both of us...depending on what it is.
18. Who wakes up earlier?
Definitely me. I wake up at 6:00, get dressed, put on makeup and then go make school lunches, sign school papers, watch the weather and make breakfast for Jared and me. Then I go wake Jared up so he can eat in bed and watch Fox and Friends.
19. Where was your first date?
applebees and TCBY
20. Who has the bigger family?
In our immediate families, we have the same size. In extended family, my side is bigger since my brother is married and has three kids.

21. Do you get flowers often?
No, but that's okay. There are other more important things (like jewelry...just kidding!) to spend our money on.
22. How do you spend the holidays?
Trying to get to all the relatives houses...can't leave anyone out!
23. Who is more jealous?
Probably me (refer back to the clean freak question).
24. How long did it take to get serious?
I don't know, maybe four months?
25. Who eats more?
Usually Jared but at the moment we are both on diets (two different kinds) and my diet requires me to eat more.
26. What do you do for a living?
Jared is the Vice President at People Services Center (computer consulting company) and I am a stay at home mom.
27. Who does the laundry?
Me, but I loath doing laundry. Jared can do it and he will do the laundry but then it would be up to me to fold and put it away (the part I hate). He thinks he won't get the kids' clothes put in the right rooms and he is probably right since the girls are just one size different in most things (weird since Eliya is 7 and Hannah is 4)
28. Who's better with the computer?
Duh...Jared. But I can hold my own (for the most part)
29. Who drives when you are together?
Jared and I like it that way.
30. What is your song?
I don't think we have one right now. I have a couple of songs that I think apply to us but I'm not sure what Jared thinks. Since we are married, we should probably have the same song. (should probably ask Jared what he thinks!)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Stephanie!! I loved reading all of your answers to this post. Aren't these so super fun?

    Know what's really weird? My husband's name is Jared, too, and I had the same header for my blog before my friend gave me a custom design. It seems we have a lot in common!!

    Thanks for all the comments you left on my blog. I know exactly what you mean about not leaving many comments. I've gotten so bad about that lately, but it's really hard to think straight when you're trying to read as many blogs as you can before the baby wakes up or whatever, right? And the sweet things you said about me and my blog? Too kind of you. It makes me want to post more, but unfortunately, I don't get to nearly as much as I'd like to.

    Well, it's getting late, and I need to scoot to bed. Plus, Jared just came in and sat by me, which means he's ready, too. I can't resist a follow, so you'll be hearing back from me...hopefully. :)

    ReplyDelete