Powered by Blogger.

I'm Back!



This summer has been busy. Not only were the three kids at home, but we decided to take a decades worth of vacation in three months (just kidding...but it feels like that). Our first trip was to celebrate our 11th anniversary...in Cancun, Mexico! It was WONDERFUL! It was the first time since we started having kids that my husband and I got to be alone for more than a day. It was glorious!








Our second trip was with the whole family....including my parents and my nephew...to Ham Lake, MN (near Park Rapids). My uncle has a cabin on the lake and he was gracious enough to let us use it for a week. It was so much fun to see the kids experience things that they haven't been able to before.










Our last trip was to San Antonio, TX to attend my brother-in-law's graduation from Baylor (an army physical therapy program). Normally, we might not have taken this trip (it took us 15 hours to drive it one way) but my brother-in-law was being reassigned to Germany-then Afganistan-the back to Germany starting in the middle of September. He will be gone for 3 years so we wanted to see him before he left.










So that was our summer. Yesterday, the kids went back to school and we started a new phase. Hannah-my 5 year old and my baby (although don't tell her that)-started kindergarten. I'm so excited for her. She LOVES it! And I'm excited to see what God has in store for me now that it's just me at home.










Now that my kids are back in school, maybe I'll be able to blog more. I should have the time now! :)





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love reading you and I'd love reading you more! I'm so enjoying the mommy stage with Madelyn home, but she is my first and right now my only and I know the day will come when I'll be like GO TO SCHOOL. (smile) Glad you enjoyed vacation. Welcome back to the internet vortex.

    ReplyDelete