Powered by Blogger.

Busy-ness

Just when I think a week is going to be boring and without plans,  plans place themselves.  I always think that next week, I don't have anything planned and can get a lot done...Then next week comes and I have something going on each day/night.  This week I thought was going to be one of those weeks.  Days in which I was going to get caught up on stuff and just do things for me...guess I was wrong.  Here is what is going on...

Monday-get my mom's blog design updated, run to Sam's Club, meet with a realtor about a flip house we are selling.

Tuesday-babysitting two kids, spending the morning at the children's museum with said kids, IEP meeting at the school for Josiah, cub scouts

Wednesday-grocery shop, possible shopping for ballet slippers for a growing ballerina, church (I'm in kids)

Thursday-Eliya has crooners and then both girls have ballet

Friday-another ballet class for Hannah, do some work on the flip house

Saturday-nothing yet (shhhh...don't tell anyone!)

Sunday-church, Josiah has a workshop to build his pinewood derby car for scouts

Maybe NEXT WEEK, I won't have anything planned:) ....maybe...


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment