Powered by Blogger.

Our Trip to Okoboji

Well, we just got home from Okoboji, Iowa and we had a blast. We did so many things in the three days we were there.
First of all, the hotel we stayed in had an awesome pool! We spent most of our time there because 1) my kids are fishies 2) it seemed like it was made for my kids 3) we were the only ones using it. (for some reason all the hotel pics are on my dad's camera...hopefully I can post some of those later)



Every year that we go to Okoboji, we always rent a pontoon for an hour and spend time on Lake Okoboji. My kids take turns "driving" the boat. They look forward to it every year.





















This year, Jared and my dad took the kids to Arnold's Park to ride the rides. I thought that maybe Hannah would be too scared to do much but she held her own.






Eliya wanted to do everything (and did most of it) but talked herself out of a couple of things.






Josiah turned out to be our daredevil. He did everything he was tall enough for including doing this thing that kept you upside down for most of the ride.









My dad did some of the stuff but realized that even going on a ferris wheel was a little too much for him. To give him credit, he is 60 years old. I think he's done his share of rollercoasters!






And what were me and mom doing during all this??? Why, shopping and getting manicures and pedicures of course!





















No comments:

Post a Comment