Powered by Blogger.

Thankful Thursday

I think it is a good idea to remember our blessings and be thankful for what God has given us. So...I think that on Thursday I am going start "Thankful Thursdays" to remind myself of all God is doing in our lives. So...without further ado...The first addition of Thankful Thursdays...


Today, I am thankful for my children. Eliya is the best first born. She is the second mommy of the house and really cares for and loves her brother and sister. Josiah keeps us on our toes and we never know what he is going to come up with next. My littlest big kid, Hannah, keeps us entertained with her songs and dancing. She is also incredibly smart and picks up thinks so fast. All of them are smart. Jared speaks over them all the time (from the time they were born) that they were Daddy's Little Overachievers!



No comments:

Post a Comment