Powered by Blogger.

My Blessings

I think it is very important to remind ourselves of everything that God blesses us with whether it be great or small. So, in no particular order, here are the things that I am thankful for:

My God and his great mercies

My husband for being everything I need him to be

Eliya for teaching me how to take charge and take care

Josiah for showing me great determination and total faith that God answers prayers

Hannah for showing me that it doesn't matter what anyone thinks and the most important thing is being yourself

My parents for having faith in me and being proud of me no matter what

My brother for showing me how to love children

My sister-in-law for showing me that no matter what happens, what matters most is family

My nephew Teagon for showing me what a great brother is

My niece Jade for showing me how to adapt to things no matter what comes along

My nephew Jagger for showing me what both a leader and a follower looks like

My house and everything in it

My cars

My needs and a lot of my wants provided for

Safety

Health

Prosperity

Peace

Being in a place in my life that I love

Knowing that the future is taken care of and already planned

1 comment: