Powered by Blogger.

10 Years Already????

I can't believe how time flies! Ten years ago, Jared and I were married! It seems like yesterday, but a lot of things have happened in that time. We both completed college (me a bachelors degree, Jared his masters), we had three children (rather quickly, I might add), and we have fallen deeper and deeper in love with each other.








Since we have been married for 10 years, I thought it appropriate to share with you 10 pictures of us. So here they are:





A picture of us while we were dating, taken by a friend of ours.









One of my favorite pictures of us while we were dating. This was taken at a local coffee shop, Java on the Coast. I don't even think its there anymore.




Our engagement picture




A picture from our weddding, June 11, 1999





The day we came home from our honeymoon. . .gift opening day!






Jared and I with our first born, Eliya, born June 16, 2002






Our baby boy was born, October 9, 2003






Another one of my favorite pictures!





On Ham Lake in Minnesota





Family time



I hope you enjoyed our pictures! I'm excited to see what the next 10 years brings!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you both!! Hope the next 10 are just as good!

    ReplyDelete