Powered by Blogger.

Happy Birthday My Hannah Rayne!



Four years ago, June 3, my darling Hannah was born. I was glad she was finally here since she was 3 days overdue and I just endured an induction. (it was actually my easiest birth. . .imagine that!) She was my biggest baby weighing in at 7 pounds 12 ounces and she had the chubbiest cheeks.



And now today, she turns four. She is my only blonde curly haired child and the one who looks the most like me.



Hannah has two mottos in life:


1. I can do it myself


2. All the world is my stage







I love my Hannah Rayne and I can't wait to see what this year will bring. All I know is that it will be interesting and entertaining!






So happy birthday my littlest big kid. May this year be your best ever. Thank you for letting us join you on your journey of life. We can't wait to see where it leads!

No comments:

Post a Comment