Powered by Blogger.

30 Days of Thankfulness Day 13-19



Welcome to my next installment of 30 days of thankfulness...its my way of not overlooking the true meaning behind the Thanksgiving holiday and to keep in mind all that I am truly thankful to God for.

Day #13...Today I am thankful that God answers even the little prayers. It doesn't matter how insignificant I think something is, God still cares and still answers me. Thank you God for all the little (and big) prayers you have answered in my life. I love you, God!

Day #14...Today I am thankful for the ability to serve. I am so grateful to be able to impart into the young lives in our church and to watch them grow up in the things of God. Thank you God for using me!

Day #15...Today I am thankful for memories. Those that have already been made and the ones in the making.

Day #16...Today I am thankful that God gave me the gift of time....time to be with my husband, time to spend with my kids, time to serve, time to make memories, time to spend with my parents and in-laws, time to do what God is calling me to do. Thank you Lord for the gift of time.

Day #17...Today I am extremely thankful for makeup. God knew that I would need some color for my really white skin, my clear eyebrows, and my strawberry blond eyelashes. I don't know what I would do with out makeup...maybe stay in my house more! :) Thank you God for makeup!!!!

Day #18...Today I am thankful for God's provision. Anything that I need, he provides. I'm thankful that He cares for even the sparrows and if he cares for the little birds, how much more does he care for me? Thank you God for your provision!

Day #19...Today I am thankful for my niece, Jade, and my nephews, Teagon and Jagger. They have fullfilled another one of my dreams of becoming an aunt. And even though we don't get to see each other as often as I would like, I'm so glad they are in my family. I love you guys!
 
 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment